Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Huge Moving Out Sale!!!!

I'm moving countries, so I'm having a huge sale (including Noa Noa, Lysgaard, Birger & Mikkelsen, Topshop, Gap, Primark, Snob, Hallhuber.. but also fabrics, ingredients for home hade cosmetics and many more).

The beautiful outfits you see on the pictures are all for sale (everything, even the jewelry, apart from the dressing dummy)!! AND THERE ARE MORE TO COME!

Most of the items are Noa Noa, Lysgaard or Birger & Mikkelsen, but some are other well-known and appreciated brands.

Some are not ironed - sorry, don't find the time - but all of them are cleaned and none have been kept in the cellar or attic, so no odd smell (I'm sure you know what I mean).

All of the stuff can be find on Ebay around mid march (so make sure you visit regularily), or you can send me an email if you don't want to wait. ;-) Any questions? Email me!



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment